Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Easton's Nursery




We still have 8 weeks left but we are about as ready as we can be for baby Easton to arrive. It sounds wierd to be calling him by name but that is the name we are set on. Lets just hope that he comes out looking like and Easton. Otherwise we are in trouble!!!
The room came together just how I wanted. Larry was so patient with me doing his favorite job in the world....painting. Instead of putting permanent chair rail around the middle Karol (artistic genius who did the designs and threw my shower for me) suggested we use ribbon. The blue around the middle is actually grosgrain ribbon! Just a few more touches.

His name will be in wooden letters above the crib. Leave it to me that he has an entire closet full of clothes already but not to worry I don't think I paid full price for anything! Thank god for Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls. I think they know me by name now (Larry won't think that's funny)



1 comment:

Erin said...

Your nursery is so much fun!! I love the bright colors. You are so good at decorating. I'm sure everyone out of town will love to see pictures. Matt tells me our baby won't puke. I'll remind him of that the first time she pukes on him! :-)