Saturday, September 27, 2008

Month 9......The final countdown!

4 Weeks and counting...... I think that my body is getting me ready for the baby to come. I rarely sleep for more than an hour and a half at a time at night. It's either one thing or another. 3-4 trips to the bathroom, dreams, or cramps in my legs. All I can say is thank god I did not listen to people that were trying to get me to start the school year! I couldn't imagine chasing around 20 some eight year olds right now. Last doctor's appointment was almost two weeks ago and the doctor said that his head is down which is great. I could have told him that due to the amount of hiccups that he gets on a daily basis. Yes, I can feel them down there. It worried me some at first because some days he will get them two or three times but the doctor said it was his lungs developing and it was normal. His movements are more of rolling motions now but I still get the occasional punch or elbow in the side, sometimes to the point it is almost painful. At this point I can say that I have loved being pregnant but I am certainly over it.....for now.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey Cortney! I LOVE the belly shot! Do you feel up to walking Tues or Wed? I'll give you a call later today and we'll work it out. Keep hangin' in there...like you have any other choice!