Saturday, October 25, 2008

Still No Baby

For those of you that follow our blog I will give a quick update. We had another doctor's appointment on Thursday and I was still at a 1 and 50%. He said that the baby's head had dropped lower which I have felt. Sitting has become very uncomfortable in the past week as I have had a lot of pressure which is a good sign. If you are following the blog don't be afraid to leave me a comment. Just click on comment underneith and leave me a message. It is nice to get them to see that someone is reading this thing :). Thanks Erin for always leaving me messages! Keep hoping for this baby to come soon.........I am ready!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Thanks for coming walking with me. Here's the link to my photographers blog in case you couldn't find it. http://yourphotosbyme.blogspot.com/
I can't wait for baby Easton to decide to come! Good luck!

Erin said...

I AM SO GLAD EASTON IS HERE!!!! I can't wait to see picts (and see him in person) and here the birth story!! I hope you're recovering well. I'm an so excited!