Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My First Full Night of Sleep



I got my first full night of sleep in about 10 months last night! I am sure it was just a fluke but lets keep our fingers crossed that it continues! Easton went to bed around 8:30 and slept until almost 6:00 am. I woke up at 2:30 to realize that he had not been up yet and then again around 4:00. At 5:30 I went in to check to make sure he was still breathing an sure enough he was turned half way around in his crib just passed out!

We went for a hike last weekend out at Bulldog Canyon. It was a beautiful day around 70 degrees and sunny. Only in AZ!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Oh happy day (or night as the case may be)! That is so exciting!!! Now he's going to pass Charlotte up. The longest she's gone with out waking up is 8 hours. She's gone 9 without eating but she did wake up in there. Now if only YOU could sleep through the night. You worry when they don't wake up and have to go check on them of course. You were probably so ready to nurse!

Erin said...

Good job figuring out the backgrounds. Very cute! Go ahead and use anything off my blog you want to. I don't mind...I get a lot of the ideas from other people's blogs anyway. See you tomorrow- I'm excited. I miss the excitement about the holidays from our classes so this should be fun.