Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yes Folks.......We finally have a tooth!


I swear Easton has been teething for the past two months. I was starting to give up on the "oh, he's teething" excuse. Now I can continue using it as I see a little tooth popping through on the bottom right. Just in time for Grandma's visit!
Larry and I also got our first date in 6 months today. We went to a 9:45 am showing of Star Trek. I know, pretty lame that early in the morning but we wanted to make sure E was in a good mood for Grandma. He was a perfect angel for her. He was so excited to see her when we picked her up from the airport on Friday. Apparently Grandma exists outside of the computer.

2 comments:

Karina said...

GREAT picture Cort! It seems like you are enjoying your new lens. I'm sure E looks even cuter when he smiles.

Erin said...

I know what you mean about the eternal teething. I feel like Charlotte has been teething for 4 months. I swear when she gnaws on my shoulder I can feel something sharp but when I look in her mouth or feel for it I can't see anything! So I'm still using the excuse! I can't wait to see it! One of my siblings didn't get their first tooth until they were a year! It wouldn't bother me so much if she wasn't so cranky!

I'm glad you got a date!! You really should let me watch Easton... I have family close you don't. I would love to watch him. We should do a swap once a month or something.