Friday, July 31, 2009

9 Month Well Check

Height: 27"
Weight: 19 lbs. 14 oz.

Both are in the 25th percentile for his age. He only had one shot today which he barely cried. We were laughing because the first time he got shots at his 1 month visit Larry and I were in tears for him. Now it's no big deal.


Growth To Date: 6.5"
Weight Gain to Date: 11 lb. 13 oz

We figured out last week and Easton loves peaches! I took one out of the fridge because I was cleaning out the drawer. I set it on the floor right by the fridge door not realizing E was right there. He was laying on his stomach, grabbed it and just started going to town! He ate half of it with the seed still in it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny! Noah won't eat peaches unless they are pureed (I learned this after he dumped a whole cut up peach onto the carpet & all over himself). He ate the skin too? Makes life easier when they can feed themselves!