Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Trip to Toy Town

Easton and Daniel chewing on the trains.


We took a little trip to Toy Town today with our mom's group. I was pretty skeptical when I pulled in the strip mall and saw some toys out front of this tiny little store. The website made it sound like this huge place for kids to play with amazing toys and bouncers. It was the size of any regular strip mall store, pretty small.




Easton had fun in the Domino's Pizza store.


They did have a lot of cool toys and different little playhouses but for the $7.00 (I had a $1.00 off coupon) entry price it was a bit steep. On top of that they didn't allow outside food or drinks but would sell you a can of soda for $1.00. All in all I was slightly disappointed but we made the best


The Little Tikes Car.


of it. I found some new toys that Easton really enjoyed.

4 comments:

Erin said...

Looks like fun! I think it will be awhile before Easton can move that car himself!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, after seeing it online, I thought the price was pretty crazy for what it is. Oh well, at least you now know what it's all about lol.

Becki said...

Bummer! What a ripoff!

Bryony Ellis said...

Love the chef outfit, what a cutie!