Saturday, September 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Charlotte!






Happy 1st Birthday Charlotte!



We attended our first official birthday party today.

Erin is a good friend of mine who I worked with at Tonalea for two years. We ended up pregnant at the same time and had the babies 6 weeks apart.

Charlotte turned 1 on Sept. 11th and is such a crack up. She loves the camera!

It started out pretty mellow with a nice lunch made by Erin and family, then it was on to the presents. Charlotte liked the bows more than anything else.

After gifts the best was saved for last. CAKE! Need I say more. She started off dainty with the York Peppermint Patty but quickly dove right into the frosting. Poor Erin and Matt are going to have a fun afternoon with her today.

Thanks for having us Erin.....I know you will read this. We had a wonderful afternoon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!! The pictures are great! What a little doll she is!

Erin said...

These pictures are great! You're making my poor puny camera pictures look bad. Thanks for being the "friend" to put up with our very large family. We loved having you 3 there!

Erin said...

I just looked at your new fancy smancy website! It looks so professional and good. I loved the pictures you put on there. YOu are getting more and more professional all the time. I'll write you a testimonial for your page if you want! You do such a great job! I can't wait to see the rest of the picture!