Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas In Oregon







We had a wonderful, but busy trip to Oregon for Christmas. I feel like I have been running mad since returning on Wednesday. Everybody has these beautiful blog posts about their 2009 reviews and I can hardly manage to get Christmas pictures off the camera! I need more hours in the day.

Here are a few of the many photos that I took while visiting. We got to see lots of family and friends that we have not seen in years which was fantastic. Easton just loved the snow! He is such an outdoorsman like his daddy!!! As soon as we would come in from playing outside he would be standing at the window pointing to go back out. I think he would love to live in a cooler climate someday!

See the web album to the side for all the photos.

Easton reading with Grandpa.

No comments: