Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mommy's Joining the Circus


Getting Ready, waiting for the call

legs through

let go

grab on

swing back

pull up, turn and look for the bar. I actually got it!
So mommy isn't really joining the circus but had a great 2 hour trapeze lesson this afternoon at Trapeze U. I'm hoping to go back for more soon! I must say that the gymnastics and pole vaulting background helped a ton! Just another reason to get Easton into gymnastics as soon as possible......trapeze lessons start at age 4!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You are officially super woman!!! I over-heard you mention trapeze lessons the other day but it didn't register you really meant trapeze lessons!! Those pictures are so awesome! I am not nearly athletic enough but I used to go cliff jumping at lake powell as a teenager- now I can't believe I was so brave (reckless)! That looks like so much fun! I defintly want to hear more about this!

Jenet Simmons said...

WOW! You are ridiculously fit! I'm sure you had a blast!