Sunday, May 23, 2010

Play House, Pool, Pancakes Oh My!


I totally scored on this playhouse yesterday at a yard sale! $20 for hours of enjoyment. We were playing peek-a-boo out the windows.

Next we dumped the remainder of the sand out of the turtle and made it into a kiddy pool. Way more fun! Much warmer than the big pool right now too. As you can see by the look on his face he was having a ton of fun!

Thank you Aunt Trina for the amazing oatmeal whole wheat pancake mix! I have not seen Easton eat this much....well, ever! He ate a whole pancake and an egg at breakfast. About 20 minutes later I walked into the dining room and below is what I found. He had helped himself to the remaining pancake that was left on a plate on the table. He finished that one off too!

Sigh........Daddy working Fridays makes for a much shorter weekend. Back to the grind tomorrow.

No comments: