Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Falling Apart

Why do I feel like I'm falling apart. I'm just shy of 30 and I wake up with a stiff neck I can't move, an aching shin (Easton elbowed me in the shin last night right where I had a stress fracture and shin splints in college) and a knee that is being operated on next week. I guess that is was 9 year of gymnastics, 4 years of volleyball, and 6 years of track will do to someone. When it all seems a bit rough I watch the video below and it makes it all go away.

5 comments:

Erin said...

That is so darling! I love all the faces and Larry laughing in the background. Easton is such a great kid- I think you should have a dozen! Okay, okay I'll stop bugging you! :-) I hope everything goes well with the surgery. I love the new family picts on the top and side. Your hair looks super cute and you all look so athletic!

Becki said...

What a ham! You're going to have your hands even more full in a few years! He's going to be quite the ladies man.

Anonymous said...

That's just age Cort... I'm the same way. It's all downhill after 18!

Psalm 127:3-5
3 Behold, children are a gift of the LORD, The fruit of the womb is a reward. 4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. 5 How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them; They will not be ashamed when they speak with their enemies in the gate.

cortneytalbott said...

At least we have silly children to make us forget about the small stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

I feel for you! I hope the surgery goes well (I get to look forward to the same stuff in a couple years..yay gymnastics lol). If you need ANYTHING at all, let me know :)