Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Love Dirt

We are settling into the new house nicely. The boxes are slowly being unpacked between painting. What started in the kitchen has now turned into the entire house being painted........by me. Larry did help with some rolling the other night after I pretty much had to beg. I'm down to my last color. Woo hoo. So we had our first official visitors today (Cousin Carrie doesn't count because she is family and has been her before). My friend Shasta and her little boy Max made the trek up to see us. Easton was elated to see a familiar face and I have never seen him so amped up to play. We took the boys out back and this is what happened. The pictures speak for themselves. Let's just say the boys ended up in the tub after it was all said and done.




No comments: