Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Latest Doctor's Apt.

We went to see the new doctor yesterday. We decided to switch after touring Banner Desert Medical Center which is so close to our house! I got some recommendations for Dr. Linnerson and we were both very impressed! He has been delivering babies for 29 years and had delivered over 8,000 babies including many high risk babies. We both left feeling like it was a much better choice for us. We have another ultrasound scheduled for the 18th to try to get a clearer picture and more confirmation that it really is a boy! We'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Cortney! Such a cute blog! I'm excited I can check up on you now. I'm glad Alaska was so fun and that you like your new doctor!
Isn't the baby widgit fun? I love seeing how many days are left.
-Erin