Friday, July 18, 2008

Ultrasound Baby Update

Well, it is definitely a boy! She said that 110% it was a boy! He was being a little stubborn (he must take after mom already) and wanted to keep crossing his legs. We did get some good shots however. The new place that we went for our ultrasound was amazing. The machine they had was really new and does the 3D ultrasounds. We got to watch the whole thing on a tv screen on the wall rather than on the tech screen. Even though we did not pay for the 3D, the tech took some pictures with it anyway for us. When looking at them Larry says that the baby looks like he has my nose. She was very thorough giving us details of everything we were looking at. We even got to see the valves that push the blood in and out of the heart opening and closing. We saw the brain upclose as well which was really facinating. He currently is 1 lb. 13 oz. which is right on target for his 29th of October due date. She said that everything looked textbook perfect which is a little sigh of relief. WE will head back to the doctor in early August for our montly check up. I hope you enjoy the pics.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That sounds really cool! I'm glad you confirmed it was a boy and everything looks good! I liked our new ultra sound tech better as well. I'm jealous of the 3D picts! I'll see you tomorrow. I'm so excited for you!