Sunday, August 10, 2008

10 Weeks and Counting!

We are getting down to the wire. My how time flies! We went to the doctor the other day and everything checked out well. The yummy glucose test I took a few weeks back came out negative for diabetes and anemia. I won't tell you how much weight I gained in the past month....lets just say it was a shocker to me but the doctor said it was normal. Thanks to everyone that says "Oh, you are all stomach"! We had a very relaxed weekend watching the Olympics and hanging in the pool. Larry took a long bike ride on Sunday morning while I slept. I've made it 7 and a half months without being sick and for some reason my stomach is getting sensative.......I fear it may be the start of heartburn! Until next time..........

1 comment:

Erin said...

Sorry if I leave too many comments. I just love getting comments myself and I always have things to say. Yeah 10 weeks left! You'll be meeting the little guy before you know it. Sorry about the tummy troubles. Thanks for making a guess on our website!