Monday, August 4, 2008

An Alien in My Stomach

I swear it looks like there is an alien in my stomach! The baby has been super active the past few days and being able to see him move from the outside is a strange feeling! Yesterday right after lunch we could see him rolling around and then he started to kick. He stuck his foot on the right side and I could feel it pressing on my stomach! I pushed back and he moved it but then kicked it again. It's sort of a little game. I had my glucose testing done on Friday. We will be starting our childbirth classes on Wednesday this week then go to see the doctor on Thursday for our monthly checkup. Only about 12 weeks to go........... Karol came over on Thursday and we finished paining the baby's room. Just a few more details and it will be ready to go. I'll post a picture soon!

No comments: