Friday, January 8, 2010

Date Night

Larry and I spent a nice evening out tonight. Just the two of us, it has been so long! We went for a nice dinner at The Keg where we both got prime rib. It was really good! I haven't had prime rib since working at The Mustard Seed. I'm always afraid I'll be disappointed because theirs was so good. We then walked over through Tempe Marketplace where we got to get some MOjo Yogurt, sit by the fire and listen to a little band play old Johnny Cash tunes.

Easton made a visit to our friends Erin and Matt's house. He spent the evening with his favorite girl, Charlotte. They just love one another it is so cute to watch. When we went to pick him up Erin had managed to get both of them in the tub. What a cute sight that was! We are so blessed to have wonderful friends that we know Easton will be well taken care of. Thanks Whitmers! Erin, you are going to do amazingly with twins!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ahhh that picture just melts my heart! I honestly had so much fun with them! Much more fun than Charlotte and I would have had alone. I'm glad you didn't mind me putting him in the bath! They really are so great together. We should trade off more often. It really isn't extra work having Easton- just extra fun! And I"m being honest! Drop him off any time you need a date!

cortneytalbott said...

Same goes for us Erin!