Thursday, January 7, 2010

Martha Moment #2.....Mmmm Mac and Cheese

I just made the most AMAZING macaroni and cheese. For those of you that have ever tried mac and cheese you know how often it separates.......yuck. Let's just say butter, flour, milk, 3 types of cheese and sour cream. Heaven!

If you really want the recipe I'll share but it's definitely not for those who made a New Year's resolution to loose weight. I'll be hitting the streets running with E tomorrow morning. I think I need to do my 3 mi. loop a few times just to burn off the mac and cheese.

3 comments:

Karina said...

Share share share ...

Post pics if you can! :)

Thank you Martha! I mean, Cortney!!!

Erin said...

Yes please post! My last mac and cheese attempt separated like crazy! You're getting so good at this cooking thing I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

So funny you posted this as a Martha moment! My sis & I saw a Martha episode where she made it from scratch, and ever since then we always ask my mom to make "Martha's Mac"....she uses heavy cream, tons of cheese, puts in in the oven w/ bread crumbs on top...simply heaven! Now that I can't eat dairy, I'm trying to create a dairy-free version, which is pretty much impossible.