Wednesday, January 12, 2011

This little thing called a Blog


Sorry for those of you that actually follow our blog (mom and Trina). After a hectic holiday season I feel like we are finally getting back into the swing of things. Starting in October, right around my last post, weekends became engulfed in photo sessions. I've been very fortunate to be so busy with the business and am enjoying every moment I spend behind my camera. I've had the pleasure of photographing some beautiful families, spunky children, glowing new mommies and sweet little newborns.

My sister in law, Trina, was here for Thanksgiving and was able to see the new house. Oh yeah, we moved at the beginning of October! We could not be happier with the new house with it being in a amazing area, by great schools and only five minutes to Larry's office. I have yet to meet anyone around here but hopefully through the multitude of activities we are involved in we will meet some new friends soon.

As for Christmas, my parents were able to make the trip down and spend a week with us. With any luck we hope they will be able to make a permanant move some day to our warmer climate. Easton was so into the whole Christmas thing this year! It was so much fun taking him to see Santa, wrapping presents and seeing his face light up with the plethora of Monster trucks that made their way into our home on Christmas day. Lucky for us they are small, inexpensive and easy to clean up.

New Year's Eve was uneventful just how we like it. A few fireworks in the driveway then off to bed early. January 10th brought an exciting day for us as Oregon played for the BCS national title game. Unfortunately they came up short but we cheered on the Ducks the best we could. Easton had the "GO Ducks" down pat!

I promise to be more diligent about posting on my blog so please leave a comment if you like to read all about our exciting life :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OO OOO I read!!! Especially with you guys being farther away no, I'd love little updates :)
-Megyn

Becki said...

I've been waiting for you to post again. Glad you're back, now keep it up!

Restoration Furniture said...

Hello,
Thanks for the comments. We feel it is important to keep the blog interesting for our viewers. Your feedback lets us know the direction in which we need to better our service. To show are appreciation we want to extend a discounted rate toward the following furniture pieces, just for your comment!

Storage Bench/ Coat Rack: $340.00 Discounted To $280.00

Thanks again!
Restoration Furniture
Jb.restorationfurniture@gmail.com